Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just my luck(not the lindsay lohan movie)

So i know that I pretty much have the worst luck ever but it was pretty much decided today. I knew that Justin Timberlake was staying in Boston and would come in to work at some point in the past few days so I had everyone on high alert to call me if he was here. So about half an hour ago i find out that he did come in about an hour before that. There was no call from ANYONE!!!! No one felt the need to call me or say hey i need to talk to you about something can you come up here, or say guess who is here... I mean it isn't like i was asking for their first born child nor was I going to go up to him and start chatting. I would have just like to have seen him. Especially when would I EVER get to be that close to him?

saddest day EVER!

2 comments:

CandiceC said...

Bastards! Sorry Kell.

JulieGong said...

Wow. I just wept a single tear for you. Those are not friends. Friends call you when JT is in the building.