Friday, November 17, 2006

Blame it on the Rain

How awesome was sleeping this morning? I mean..it wasn't too cold or too hot...it was nice and dark..AND it was raining...perfecto!

My cat woke me up at like 4am to try to make out with me in an attempt to wake me up so that i would feed him. the only place that got him was thrown out of my room so i could roll around in bed somemore. i kept hitting snooze until about 8am....which is late for me as i usually leave for work around 8/8:30..oops! so at like 8 i decided to still just be lazy and lay around in my bed..and then it happened...i got a song stuck in my head. this awfulness usually only happens when i wake up hangover, and all i want to do is sleep, but i can't because i have some stupid song loooping around in my head...so i'm not sure why i was cursed with this today (as i was not hungover....i swear!) anywho...guess what song it was the crept into my head??? None other than "Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli...that's right..Milli Vanilli...and it just kept playing & playing in my head...until i got to work, when i was able to plug my ipod into my speakers and listen to it for real :)

If its stuck in your head now i'm sorry...to make it better watch the video below...i tried to find the one that the Mickey Mouse Club did..but no luck :(

No comments: