Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Why are you like this? Like what? Like..how you are..


So the other night I was at BF house and we were watching MADE and afterwards we were blessed with the video premiere of 30 Seconds to Mars "Beautifl Lies". I watched. And I believe I now have 3 new wrinkles on my forward from looking at the TV in utter disbelief and horror. It was quite possible the stupidest video I have ever seen..and they shot it in Japan or something..so you know it was expensive. It seriously made NO SENSE whatsoever...now..don't get my wrong I like odd obscure videos..tool for example (except for the scary giraffe people), but this was just stupid...really..really..stupid
I also believe that his brother, who played his friend on My So Called Life is in the band too...lemme check..yep..Shannon Leto on drums.. what was his name on MSCL???

Anywho..I'm just SO glad that I have My So-Called Life on DVD so I can watch the good old Jared Catalano..oppps, I mean Leto whenever I want.

Scary: (your lucky i couldn't find the video on youtube) My So Called Life Jared:

No comments: