Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Heart Kelly

Sometimes when your down..or more importantly, just being whiney, its comforting to know you have a best friend who's there for you:

A: okay!
sweet..i just got a phone call to let me know that i forgot to set the alarm..

kelly..i'm in an icky funk :(

K: for BF?

What can I do to help you snap out tof it?

A:i think just everything..
god i hate when i get this way

to help me snap out of it you could please:
turn some of my belly fat into muscle
clean my apartment
re-organize my closet
try on all my clothes to see what the heck actually fits me and what needs to go
finish melissa's scarf
wrap my x-mas presents
save money
pay of my credit card
clean my spare room
shred papers
get *** get a boyfriend so she'll leave mine alone
finsih making the photo calander for my parents which was for x-mas but they will now never get
plan melissa's shower
buy a dress for melissas shower
book my aruba tickets
train my cat so he's not such an asshole
find me a new job preferably one where i do something fun and get paid a tons of money
make sure i lay out my clothes the night before
get up early enough so i can attempt to make myself look half decent
go to the gym


K:Okay

a. you don't have belly fat because if you do than I don't even know how to explain what mine is.
b. Merry maids!
c. well now you know how I like to organize people's closets
d. if I could try on your clothes I would tell you nothing fits you and would take all the cute clothes home with me.
e. finishing Melissa's scarf could be a therapeutic activity for you.
f. if I didn't have to still shop for mine I would
g. me save money or you? what happened to ING?
h. goes with the ING thing and when I marry rich/ win the lottery/ rob a bank I will
I. Put everything in the closet and then it is done. but when I have a night off(hahahah) maybe we can work on that one.
j. come- on now. just put the shredder in front of you while you are watching tv and shred them all the while pretending it is ***'s hair
k. Put her picture up on match and get her a date! and then go on a double date!
l. give it to them as a delayed gift. is it a home made one or an ofoto one?
m. I will definitely help with the planning of the shower. Have it at Blu and get my discount
n. When is the shower? you have mucho time to buy it and hit the sales after xmas. (jcrew has some good stuff on there that will be going on sale.)
o. If I had money I would. and then buy myself one. keep checking expedia. I bought mine last year in january/february remember?
p. ask for that for your birthday or regift him to your parents.
q. I offered you the HR position here but was refused( not that I blame you) i think personal assistant would be good for you!
r. buy a valet thingy and then it would be fun to lay out your clothes
s. if I knew how to do that one I would be on time to work everyday!
t. come and work a few shifts for me (bday parties) and you can work out for free and see famous people and get me to work out.


That Kelly..she can be so reasonable sometimes..i heart her

No comments: