Friday, January 13, 2006

My head is in a vice



seriously..this is ridiculous. yah know those grabber machines? the one where you try to "grab" the stuffed animal that you want, but the stupid crane thing never grabs on tight enough and you end up spending like $5 to get a toy that's worth .50? Yah..well..I found one that posses the correct strength for holding onto said stuffed animal, and it is grasping on for dear life to my head. I want to close my eyes and put my head down on my desk 3rd grade, teacher is pissed at you style and take a nap. Here's the sad part..I only had 3 beers....while I was out...then 2 before I left, and 1 one I got home..okay..nevermind, I take it back. Perhaps if I ate more than gummi bears for dinner last night my head would not hurt so much..silly amy...
Don't want to do any work today, so instead I decided to make a list of all the people I've seen in concert...i know..i'm a super dork..but enjoy! I'm sure I missed some..so if you know me and have been to a show with me that i forgot..please let me know:)

Debbie Gibson
Tiffany
NKOTB




Huey Lewis
Billy Joel
Color Me Badd
Lenny Kravitz
ZZ Top
The Village People
Counting Crows
Buffalo Tom
Letters to Cleo
SuperDrap
SpaceHog
God Lives Under Water
Blink 182
Less than Jake
Everclear
PUSA


Sonic Youth
Pear Jam
Kenny Chesney
Tim McGraw
Grechen Wilson
Dixie Chicks
Michelle Branch
Dashboard Confessional
Eminem
G Unit
50 Cent
Jay Z
Whitney HoustonCeline Dion
Goo Goo Dolls
Bush
No Doubt
Britney Spears
Christina Auguliera
Justin Timberlake
Black Eyes Peas
NERD
DropKick Murphys
JC Chasez
Tony Lucca
Joe Firstman
Angie Apara

O-Town
John Mayer
The Who
Tool
Deftones
Incubus
N'Sync
Pink
Manhattan Transfer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Aerosmith, Kid Rock, and Run DMC. Hmmm...Did you list Dashboard? Do the Pussycat Dolls w/ Willa Ford count? Hmmm We also saw Coldplay...well we were there...I don't know how much we saw of them. I need to go to bed...

Anonymous said...

you forgot The Party!!!