Friday, April 21, 2006

Chronicles of Nanny is BACK!

So Nanny has had a few gems in the past few weeks. I will try to recap them as best I can.

Nanny talking to Linda and myself about how excited she is the sox are coming back.
Nanny:"I think I might get a tatoo"
Me: "Really?"
Linda:"WHat?"
Me: "What do you want it of"
Nanny:"I think I want a Red Sox logo"
Me:"Okay"
Linda:"Seriously Ma, do you really want to get one?"
Nanny:"yup On my lower back."
Me: "But Nanny then no one would see it."
Nanny: "That's okay I don't wnat anyone to see it."
Me:" Than what is the point of a tatoo?"
Linda:"Sure Ma, you should get one."

Nanny after her surgery.
Me: "Nanny those tylenol with codeine starting to kick in?"
Nanny:"No, I think it's the pills."

Nanny at the Red Sox game last night reding the players name Cantu
Nanny: "Cantu. Hmm.."
Nanny: "I bet he can-too."

and just because this one caused a lot of laughter on Opening Day. Our toilet had a something wrong with it and the plumbers had to come fix it and this was the explanation I got.

Plumber: "the toilet wasn't adjusting..so i just replaced the caulk and ball instead of playing around with it"

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha the 'I bet he can to' is so my mother.

Remember her conversation with herself? 'tsunami' and 'hmmm and it sounds like such a nice word.'