Friday, January 05, 2007

2007..my NYE

First..how creepy is this:
My friend just sent this to me in an email entitled "interesting angle" um..yah..i would say so!

Okay..so NYE 2007..
So for NYE me & BF went over to our friends house up in Dracut for their annual party. I was at the first one and it was packed and crazy, and I guess the 2nd one was equally as packed and crazy. Well, the third one, while crazy, was definately not packed. There were 7 couples and then 8 "single" people there. My goal for the night was to get drunk...not only because it was NYE but because I decided to take January off from drinking (update on this..I CANT SLEEP). Anywho..I started pounding them back, because really..i like to reach the goals I set for myself as soon as possible. I played beer pong (I suck!) then ate some food, hung around with some of the girls and mingled...then after midnight it turned into Dance Party USA..Well..not foreverone but for most of us girls it did. Now..the house we were at just go the basement done over..it used to be all carpet, but now when you walk downstairs, there's like 3-4 feet of tile (aka dance floor) and did i mention that there is a pole? not like stripper pole, but a i'm holding the ceiling up pole, but it can be used to twirl around non the less.
so i danced the night away with the girls then left at 2am because i was done. i thought i had a pretty good handle on the evening but i guess not, because i definately do not remember a.) grinding on the floor b.) dancing on the pole* 3.) people hooking up c.) the ride home***


*i've been told there are pictures of said dancing..if i ever get them perhaps i'll share

**luckily the person that i went with doesn't drink so don't worry..we arrived alive!

1 comment:

JulieGong said...

Oh blackouts. How fun.

Glad to see you are drinking Miller Lite. Keep that up I have student loans to pay off.