Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wishes for 2007

I'm not big on resolutions...okay..I love the idea of having them, but I rarely follow them through. Like last year, one of my resolutions was to stop hanging out with a certain male companion..and now we're dating..or wahtever you call it..so you can see..I'm not really good at sticking to my guns.
So I'm not going to make a list of resolutions for this year, but rather a list of wishes...things that I hope I can accomplish in 2007. So here goes:
1.) Win Lottery
2.) If lottery does not come through have BF win lottery
3.) If that too fails, find great job that pays lots of money and is close to home
4.) Ideally buy a home..but if not, at least get a new apartment
5.) Become a supermodel and ridicsoulsy famous celebrity..marry justin timberlake

Okay..so #1 is a little out of my reach..but I think I'm in good shape for the rest : )


Things I'm looking forward to in 2007
a.) Aruba
b.) my sisters wedding
c.) thanksgiving (i had to think of something...2 happy reasons for 2007 is unacceptable)
oh wait! thought of another one..
d.) being tinkerbell for halloween FINALLY!

Things I'm not looking forward to in 2007
1.) being 29 (yikes!)
2.) all the people around me getting engaged, married, or having kids...wtf..are we really all grown up now?
3.) finding out my raise at current job (cuz if it ain't high enough..it won't be pretty round here)
4.) not going to Tennessee :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will be the best Tinkerbell ever!