Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wild Turkey (not the whiskey)

Let me tell you a little story:


One dark wintery Sunday morning(okay so it was last SUnday and it was your typical winter morning when you dont' want to get up and go anywhere but if you are me you have to since your employees all abandoned you and you have to work.... but let's just back tot he story shall we...)


One dark, wintery and COLD Sunday morning our groggy blogger woke up and got ready for work and started her car. As she drove down her quiet still sleeping street she sees this...

Okay so maybe not this but that is what it reminded me of causing me to do a double take and slam on my breaks. It was really just a turkey but seriously this turkey was HUGE!

When I remembered to tell Nanny about it she said he apparently has taken up residence in the area and has been on top of houses(do turkey's fly) and stopping traffic.

I swear he just stared at me as I drove by.

2 comments:

JulieGong said...

I'm going to have nightmares about that thing you call a turkey now.

Amy said...

ahahahha
i just realized that that is a pic of the thing from the village!!