Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Chronicles of Nanny

Ahh... nanny...


I was putting the Christmas tree away last night and the bag it was contained in resembled a body bag except it was green and not as shiny as the one's they use on Law and Order. So Nanny and I were joking around about it as i dragged it outside and propped/shoved it into the shed in a scene that reminded me of the part in Goonies where the guy falls out of the fridge onto Chunk. I am strange I know.

About an hour later Nanny and I are watching television and having a conversation about everything but the Christmas tree bag... and she says.

"If we ever needed a body bag we could use that."

2 comments:

CandiceC said...

Hahahaha. Amy posted her NYE journal. Where is yours? Huh, huh?

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.