Monday, February 06, 2006

Conversations with Nanny....

I should just make this a reocurring post on here...

So Super Sunday Nanny and I are sitting home watching the game together. Neither of us really caring about the game except the score so we can tell if we won any money. While watching the game for the commercials we have numerous conversations... that went a little like this:

Nanny: Who is playing?
Me: The Steelers and the Seahawks.
Nanny: Isn't Seattle playing?
Me: Yes.. they are the Seahawks.

Nanny: Hassleback.. Thats Elizabeth from the Views brother in law. Do you think she is there?
Me: I don't know she could be.

Nanny: Who is who?
Me: THe Steelers are in the white and yellow and the Seahawks are in the Blue.
Nanny: Oh good now I can figure out the squares.

Nanny: Who is the favorite?
Me: I am not sure. I heard they were pretty evenly matched.

Nanny: Who is the favorite?
Me: Didn't we just have this conversation?
Nanny: oh.

Me: Who do you want to win?
Nanny: The blue people.
Me: You meant the Seahawks?
Nanny: Yeah, the blue people.

Nanny: What number SuperBowl is this?
Me: No clue.
Nanny: why do they have to use roman numerals?
Me: I dont know.
Nanny: What does XL stand for?
Me: I thought X was 10.
Nanny: So what does the L stand for?
Me: I have no idea.
(after looking in the paper to find Superbowl XL all over the place and wondering if the columnists knew what it stood for they finally said it on TV (40) and nanny and I could rest easier)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! You and Nanny should be a regular post. I can actually do one too...

Kelly (with Moe and Candice) - 'Hi Nanny, where'd you go tonight?'
Nanny - 'We went to see male strippers'
Nanny - 'did you girls ever notice that male strippers wear heels? They are all very short?'
Me and Moe - 'ummmm. We haven't seen that many strippers in our day.'
Me, Moe, and Kelly (to each other) - 'did anyone else notice that nanny had the most exciting night out of the 4 of us?'
Kelly - 'Nanny, were they as good as the strippers at the Golden Banana?'
Nanny - 'Oh, no Kell.'

Anonymous said...

i cry laughing everytime i thinkof that convo!