Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reasons I could not have a hometown date if I was on the Bachelor.

I think I am the only one who still watches the Bachelor but i cna't help it. It is so entertaining to watch the girls get jealous of each other and fall head over heals for a guy they just met and has to lead them on for the sake of the show. And really when you have the first episode start of with a woman who is an OB/GYN say that her eggs are rotting and that she would like to reproduce soon to the bachelor. Well thats just good tv. Well over the past few seasons Nanny and I have watched and I have come to the conclusion that if I was on the bachelor and made it to the hometown dates episode(which most likely would NEVER happen) THe Bachelor and/or ABC could never come to my house. However, that being said if any of the Bachelors met Nanny and my family and were the funloving type then I would be a shoo-in to win.

Okay so now for my reasons why the Bachelor/ABC could never do a Hometown Date with me:

1. Who would cook? My family isn't known for its cooking. I am sure Nanny could do it but really either the Bachelor would have to or ABC would have to have it catered. Unless we decided to go all out and fire-up the BBQ.

2. The visit would have to take place when the planets aline or all of the following happen:
Linda doesn't go to Bob's
Bob comes over for dinner
Bob says something... to anyone
The Red Sox arent' playing
Dancing with the Stars isn't on
Boston Legal isn't on
My mother isn't away on vacation
Nanny isn't on Vacation
Any reality TV show isn't on
My sister finds someone to watch the children

3. Someone cleans my house. Nanny does her best but well she doesn't enjoy doing it. Not that I help at all. i guess I could for this.

4. The Bachelor and cre would have to wear ear plugs because we are not the quietest family

5: we would have to lock my neighbors house from the outside so that he wouldnt' come over and be nosey( sorry Bobby)

6. I would have to sit through embarrassing story after embarrassing story of what a naive child and teen I was and then he would have to sit and look at all the pictures from my "awkward 20 years"

7. The poor guy would really see what a women dominated house is really like.

8. I would have to lock my room and pretend that I live with Amy.

9. Where would we go for the "alone" time before and after? Playstead park? THe Fells reservation, VIctory?
Would the Bachelor stay at the Amerisuites?

Thats all I can think of for now. Feel free to tell me more.

However if the Bachelor and ABC did come to my house they would probably sign nanny up for her own reality tv show or alert E! that they could have a new entertainment reporter.

No comments: