Monday, February 27, 2006

I feel like i'm in florida

okay..well..maybe not florida..but WTF!
I had my laptop at home this AM so I had to keep reminding myslef "don't forget the laptop, don't forget the laptop" Cuz really, it would totally suck if i dragged my ass to work only to realize that the thing i need to do my work..is at home..and this happened to my cube mate so i know it could actually have happened.
so..yah me! i didn't forget my lapt top, however, i did forget my lunch which meant i had to drop $6 on a healthy lunch of chicken fingers, o-rings, and a coca cola zero. But more importantly..i forgot my shoes. yes, my shoes. I always wear my uggs..cuz they are warm and way easier to drive in..then bring shoes with me to work. Nope, not today. And normally, this would not be an issue as my cube..is more of an ice cubicle then anything else. Seriously..its frigid in my office..but oh no, not today. I'm sitting here sweating my ass off like a woman in a snowsuit stuck in a sauna..ARGH!!!

No comments: