Monday, February 27, 2006

While Nanny is on break..welcome P. Daddy

So..last night after dinner I'm helping the parents clean up and I notice how cute my mom's jeans are.

Me: Mom, are those new jeans
Mom: No, I don't think so
Me: Oh, they're really cute
P. Daddy: I think I have on my guess jeans
Me: Yes, you do..I can see the question mark on your ass
P. Daddy: There's no question about this ass
Mom: Is that how you talk to your daughter?
P. Daddy: Yah..cuz she's my baby bitch

Later on that night when I call my mom...

Mom: That's so funny you called, I was just thinking about you
Me: You were? What were you thinking
Mom: Just about how funny you are


Awesome :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.... P Daddy. We still need to get a Blue ballon.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. Your dad is the man.

Anonymous said...

omg why oh why was i stuck in class while this was going on?