Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm Starting a Club



First off...my concert curse of 2004 has been broken. For those of you that know me..in 2004 99% of the concerts I purchased tickets to were cancelled (thanks britney, christina, and jessica). Well..2005 I did pretty well and 2006 is off to a rockin start. I will continue my concert list, but first must add some that I forgot on my original list
-The Party-yes that's right, the MMC group. The first time I saw them was in the rain outside and we had just had a tipping lesson at sailing
-Perfect Circle-note to self..do not try to make up for missing your pill (thanks to the snowstorm that had me stuck in miami for 4 extra days) by taking 4 at once. They will make you almost pass out during a concert and the mean security people may not let you outside to enjoy the fridgid february air (thanks to the one guy that did finally let me out).
Coldplay-can't believe i forgot this one..actually its more of a miracle that i remember it. do not get absolutely shitfaced before the show-it will result in you crying throughout the show (thanks to the girl who handed me tissues) because every song reminds you of your boyfriend who just left you last week.
Aerosmith
Kid Rock- I wanna dance in a cage!
Run DMC-who's house? run's house
Pussycat Dolls w/ Willa Ford-me and candice were the only ones who wanted to see them..and they were 2 hours late!
Okay..I'm pretty sure that's it.
Oh wait! Did i mention Celine?? good times!
So..here's my list for 2006:
Rascal flatts
Billy Joel
Billy Currington (YUMMY)
Brad Paisley
Now, on to my club. I have two lovely friends that I attend my fun country shows with. (we country folks gat to stick together) In 2 months we've gone to 3 shows, so I've decided we will have a country music tour club, and we will make t-shirts that on the front say country tour 2006, and on the back each time we see a show we'll write it on there with a sharpie. and we have to get cowboy hats..such a must at this point, and we'll have meetings to discuss upcoming events AND we're gonna have a fundraiser so that next year we can hire a driver to take us to all the shows cuz for some reason no country people ever come near boston. I've had to go to NH and Connecticut almost every time!

To further discuss my most recent even in NH..bars there are funny.
We went to this bar/club/restaruant afterwards, and neither I nor Joe remember the name..but it was something WB. SOOOOOOO funny. The people that worked there were acting as if they were working on landsdowne street. And there was this girl..flipping her hair like i've never seen anyone flip..doing that cute flirty lean on one leg more than the other, and laughing way to hard. basically trying tooo hard to get this guys attention..but the guy was so OBVIOUSLY gay. They played only music that came before 1995 and had the videos to go along with it. High point..they have this thing called goddess night, and if you sign up you get a bracelet and all your drinks and apps are half off. me and kara didn't sign up cuz really, how often will i be going to manchester, but our fun waitress gave us our drinks half off anyway! good stuff

No comments: